Why do our patients describe the D4Shape fat loss program as “The best thing they have ever done”
Naturally achieving great results in a short period and being able to maintain them is the main reason.
Why do they believe that we are “the best team”?
1. First and foremost each patient undergoes a thorough medical examination and biochemical testing. The doctor wants to know :
· Why has the patient gained weight? Is it bad diet, lack of exercise, stress, genetics, hormonal imbalances, environmental toxicity? Weight gain is a complex issue and our approach is not “one size fits all”.
· What is the current state of health or disease?
· What are the main parameters we have to address and in what order?
2. Each patient is offered a comprehensive nutritional evaluation to establish the amount of body fat, body muscle and the biological age . These results are very important to design the most effective fat loss program.
3. The individually customised program has short and long term targets that lead to a healthy body.
4. During the Diet 4 Shape program you are not alone. We monitor carefully our patients by face to face consultations, over the phone and on line. Our Nutrition Coach is available by phone or e-mail and is part of the program. She has done the program several times and beside good knowledge of the diet she understands what patients go through at various stages and is happy to address your concerns.
5. Diet 4 Shape program comes with pharmaceutical grade vitamins and nutrients to prevent potential complications associated with other very low calorie diets: dehydration, protein and electrolyte depletion.
6. Our program contains specific nutrients to maximize the fat loss while maintaining the muscle mass.
7. Throughout the program the patients have access to the doctor, nutritionist, dietician and exercise counsellor.
8. We teach patients to live healthier lives with good nutrition and exercise rather than taking loads of medication that do not address the whole picture.
Our team members have excellent knowledge and are most approachable.